Saturday, August 15, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. at Camp Vega (please do not arrive prior to check-in time)
Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. (promptly)
Transportation is not provided. Parents/Guardians will need to provide their own transportation to and from Camp Vega.
Pricing for the 2019 Season:
- Camper Registration Fee is $315 total.
- Non-refundable Registration Deposit of $215 due with Application.
- Remaining balance of $100 is due upon arrival.
- After June 30, 2020 a late registration fee of $25 will be added.
What to Bring
- Warm clothing and jacket
- Sneakers and shoes
- Underwear and night clothes
- Modest bathing suits (two preferred)
- Pillow, sheets, and blankets OR Sleeping bag
- Bath/hand towels
- Beach towel
- Wash cloths
- Musical instrument
- Permission must be given by the Camp Director for any camper to leave the campground at any time. (request forms are provided)
- All campers are to attend, and to be on time, to all meals, sessions, class periods and services.
- All campers must turn any spending money in to the Camp Bank upon arrival.
- All campers must be involved in the Sports Program, unless a health reason is so stated on their Camper Application.
- All medications brought to camp must be given to the Camp Nurse upon arrival, and must be in the original container.
- Items such as electronic games, radios, MP3 players, 2-way radios, cell phones, pagers, laptops, tablets, magazines, knives, bows and arrows, fire-arms, fireworks, tobacco, alcohol, drugs, are NOT permitted.
- Modest clothing at all times. Please refrain from bringing improper attire to camp…you may be requested to change! (Modest one-piece bathing suits only)
- No campers are to be out of cabins after lights-out.
- Boy’s Areas are off-limits to girls. Girl’s Areas are off-limits to boys.
- Staff Quarters and Kitchen Areas are off-limits to all campers.
- Campers are to maintain cleanliness in their appearance and their cabin.
- Campers are not to enter a cabin other than their own unless invited by a counselor.